Do you have a message for decision makers in Michigan’s Fire Service?
Why not use MichiganFireService.com to help you with that challenge.
I started MichiganFireService.com in August of 2008 and is viewed nearly 4,000 page views per month and over 190 subscribe to our email list with, numbers that increase daily. MFS.com is here to serve Michigan’s fire service and provide a central source for informaiton.
MFS.com’s audience is
- Fire Chiefs
- Fire Inspectors and Fire Marshals
- Fire Fighters / Paramedics
- Building Officials and Inspectors
- Plan Reviewers
- Those interested in building safety, fire prevention, and Michigan’s Fire Service
- Training, Education, and upcoming courses
- Fire Fighting Tactics and Strategy
- Job Postings
- Building Safety and Fire Prevention
- Code administration
Your advertising campaign can be textual, image ads, or product reviews.
Image Ads on the site:
- 125×125 ad block (Some banner ads are available)
- above the fold
- right-hand side, immediately next to the most recent article
- link back to your landing page URL
- offered on a weekly or month-by-month basis
Text ads on MichiganFireService.com RSS (email feed)
Advertise your website through a text link on the feed. It is published weekly and your ad (with a short tag line) will have complete ownership of that ad space for an entire month.
Product or Service Review
Advertise your website, product or service by purchasing a site review. The review will remain at the top of the blog page for at least 24 hours. The review will be 500 words or more and I do a maximum of 2 reviews per month.
Please contact us and we will let you know about availability and if your request is possible. In addition a campaign may be aimed during a certain period of the year such as fire prevention week.
Send us an email (email@example.com) and lets get your campaign rolling today!